Community My Account Help
Community Forums

Register Login

Post subject: In memory of Kurpur....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:39 am 

I was Morrn in Vanguard. I originally played on Florindyl, the RP server, and then Seradon when Floryndyl was merged. I had a friend in game, that I met named Kurpur. he was an orc.

Kurpur never broke character, and always spoke in the old Ultima Online orc RP'er language. He was one of a kind. I believe he was in a guild called The Platinum Order or something like that.

Kurpur passed away in real life a few years ago, but Kurpur will always be remembered for his awesome Role-playing. He brought a smile to so many, and just made playing the buggy mess that was Vanguard a better experience.

I always played a warrior named Morrn, and it seemed like Kurpur was the only one that would RP with me without being judgemental. Im not a huge rp-er until I started doing it with Kurpur, and after he died, I kept on doing it.

So here's to you Kurpur, you are gone but not forgotten! You brought RP to someone that didn't do it before, and I will continue to do now that Telon is being resurrected.

To the EMU team. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to being back Vanguard. It will allow me to keep Kurpur's memory alive by allowing telon to live on!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:07 pm 

*Pours a splash of his Corona on his desk*
Good for you, man. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm 

I too was on Florendyl and then Seradon. I remember the name Kurpur, but I did not know him. My loss.

Cheers!