Community My Account Help
Community Forums

Register Login

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:08 pm 
Advisor

After much deliberation, Xinux and I agreed that it is time we officially support the downloadable clients found on the internet for VG. I have updated the Player Guide on the Wiki, along with adding a new page on Acquiring the Client - there are enough people asking quite often for the download link, and rather than have Xinux keep updating people individually, I'm posting a few links to make that easier for our players.

There is a possibility that SOE will smack us hard with the Legal Mallet, but we're hoping they play ignorant and just leave us alone. We're not stealing money from them, and not supporting alterations either... so really, what's the harm in offering a download for what was once "free to play" anyway? We shall see.

See also our Downloads section

Merry Christmas, and happy playing!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:40 pm 

Acquiring the Client has been updated with a new link.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 am 

I really hope they don't. I just discovered this emulator project the other day actually and was shocked! This used to be my favorite mmo even though it was a little unpolished in some areas. Something just keeps bringing me back to it. Thank you guys so much!!!