[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
VGOPlayers • View topic - Welcome to your new home!
Community My Account Help
Community Forums

Register Login

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 am 

Looking forward to the future :D

Thanks for doing this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:34 am 

Thank you John, Xinux and all the other people hard at work making this dream come true ! You are truly my heroes. Telon was/is a special place and deserves to live on . THANK YOU ALL :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:08 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 am 

So glad to see an emu for Vangaurd I really miss the game. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 am 

Mates, I must say I love you for all the effort you put into VGemu project! Currently I do support Pantheon, which seems to be "VGbased" MMO as well...but who knows. In here, I feel big chance to play my lovely MMORPG again. No matter I will start from the scratch, but I am happy that at least I will have the chance to play it again! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm 

I can't tell you how grateful I am you are doing this. I loved VG, and I will hold it against SOE forever for killing it.

I've really been enjoying just wandering around the emulator. Is there anything in particular we should be checking out? Should we be reporting bugs in the "Game Issues" forum (or somewhere else)?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 pm 

Unlike in Live, I have yet to find a single spot in the world where I have fallen through... Amazing job with that so far guys...

Let me be the first to say (most likely not the first) that I would be more than willing to pay a subscription or make a donation to help keep this project running and working toward the end goal of the resurrection of Telon :-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:15 am 

an avid vg fan, i want to add my thanks to the team for the work. will continue to monitor site for THE DAY.... i only wish i was a pc programmer to help (just a old ibm system 32. 34. 36. 38. as400, I5, RPG (report program generator) programmer). if i can be of service, keep me in mind.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:20 pm 

mhammond54,
You should probably make your way over to the Dev Forums to see if they could make use of your varied skill set :-)

If only I knew more than just HTML and some BASIC... :-(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm 

I'd like to echo how amazing this is and unforgivable it was for SOE to completely pull the plug instead of simply leaving it dangling for another 5-20 years. I thought for sure that Vanguard would be one game that would never get a functional emulator.

Keep up the good work! /cheers

- Akk
- Kitty Disciple of Reverence on Seradon/Telon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next