Community My Account Help
Community Forums

Register Login

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:54 am 

DefaultPlus is more of a fixed ui vs a modded ui. The look and feel of DefaultPlus will be just like the Default UI just a few features and mostly code/bug fixes.
Also any window that is not "fixed" by DefaultPlus is pulled from the default ui folder lowering the size of the ui.

Install:
  • Just unzip and put the DefaultPlus folder in Vanguard\VGUIAssets\Shells (i.e. Vanguard\VGUIAssets\Shells\DefaultPlus)
  • Change line 143 from ShellName=Default to ShellName=DefaultPlus

Hotbars
The main complaint I have heard here is the option to turn the background on or off.
  • added spinners all horizontal hotbars.
  • Added backgrounds to all horizontal hotbars
  • Added a feature to turn off or on all horizontal hotbar backgrounds
Attachment:
Hotbars.png
Hotbars.png [ 115.97 KiB | Viewed 464 times ]

Players Status window
This window was an un-finished window by sigil and sony, missing some graphics that they had planned.
  • Added percents to the life, endurance, and power bars
  • Finished adding in the other sphere graphics and levels. (these are all default graphics)
  • Added in the death class symbol
Attachment:
PlayerStatus.jpg
PlayerStatus.jpg [ 44.72 KiB | Viewed 456 times ]

Reactions window
  • fixed the window appearing all the time, now it will only appear during combat or layout mode.

Quest Log
  • Removed the accents from the quest name (due to the varying size of the text)
  • Removed the word "Quest" from each header.
  • Made the accents and header text (summary, locations, ect) more content aware. (if the quest doesn't have any locations, don't show the header)
  • Added dummy text field to the left and right pane in-case you don't have quests or you haven't selected a quest to view its details.
  • Fixed the coin reward label to actual be on the page.
  • removed the dark-grey background on item rewards

Attachments:
DefaultPlus.zip [68.74 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times

Last edited by OutcastCreatures on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:25 pm 

Updated 12/03/2016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:14 pm 

Thanks Outcast,

Spinners are working for me now. Nice work!

Maybe also include in a ReadMe or the UpdateNotes that the file path is *\Vanguard\VGUIAssets\Shells\Default

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:43 pm 

Silsu wrote:
Thanks Outcast,

Spinners are working for me now. Nice work!

Maybe also include in a ReadMe or the UpdateNotes that the file path is *\Vanguard\VGUIAssets\Shells\Default

the path should be "Vangaurd\VGUIAssets\Shells" not default. the whole "DefaultPlus" just goes right in your shells folder and works as a stand alone UI.

I will include a ream me next time, good idea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:59 pm 

In this update we visit the experience bar, or bars, as it should be. At normal sight the experience bar looks the same, it just shifts with the sphere you have equipped like like the class symbol in the Player Status window.
I tried to work with percents AND values as much as possible but the system was very rigid on this so if a bar has both the option is tied to the exp value setting in your settings-->interface tab.

• Added exp bars for all spheres
  • Tied the option between percents and values to the settings, interface tab. (Experience Value)
  • Adventure exp: value and percent
  • Crafting exp: only percent so the setting option does nothing to this exp bar text overlay
  • Harvesting exp: only has values as this is not a true level based exp bar, so the setting option does nothing to the text overlay
  • Diploacy exp: only has percents so the settings option does nothing to the exp bar text overlay
  • Went ahead and fixed the adventure exp bar on the equipment window as it never has been displaying debt or rest right.

As always, test it and let me know your thoughts and opinions

Last edited by OutcastCreatures on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 pm 

Ok, most people wouldn't notice this bug but if you have too many titles the dropdown menu would run off the screen.

• Took out thedropdown menu's for the titles screen and placed the data in a scrolling box inside the titles window.

Attachments:
new-titles-screen2.jpg
new-titles-screen2.jpg [ 72.13 KiB | Viewed 342 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:07 pm 

This update is for the bags window.
Attachment:
Containers.jpg
Containers.jpg [ 29.66 KiB | Viewed 329 times ]

• Add all always containers to the window (an always container is a item slot that can and has to always be a bag, not a belt slot that is sometimes a bag but sometimes just an plain old belt)
  • Added tabs to each sphere is on its own tab, much like your character window.
  • Moved the saddlebags bag to the mounts tab.
  • Moved the Necromancer only bag (grafts) into the bags window under the adventuring tab. (it will only show if your a necro)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 pm 

Attachment:
new-pet-window.jpg
new-pet-window.jpg [ 34.64 KiB | Viewed 316 times ]

• Added a dedicated pet window (placed all the pet info in one moveable window)
  • Enlarged the level display in the defensive target window.
  • Added a life percent to the defensive target window.
  • Fixed the empty slot icons in the bag window to represent what the character window uses.
  • Removed the pet life bar and dismiss button from the player status window since its now in the new pet window.
  • Added movable only in layout mode to the bag and pet windows.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:41 pm 

• Fixed the bag window and new pet window not being able to be moved.

Attachments:
DefaultPlus.zip [68.74 KiB]
Downloaded 14 times