Community My Account Help
Community Forums

Register Login

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:55 pm 

Can anyone tell me what the secret is to getting past this fire wall on the way to father IkuDai's chambers in the Temple of the Ancestors?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:59 pm 

when you enter the temple, talk to the NPC blocking the hall and get a quest. then head in and take the left at the end of the path. Eventually, you get to a room with a chest and you loot the chest for an item that you will click on while standing in front of the pool, in that room. Talk to the rock beastie that spawns and eventually ask him for protection. Then head back to the NPC at the beginning of the temple and turn in that quest and he will give you the quest to get through the fire portal.

My understanding is, you have a 30% chance for an update when you kill them to get the update and you need three updates to be sufficiently coated with blood to fool the fire wall into letting you click on it to get through. Something seems wrong though as I have literally spent hours with some tunes and minutes with others to get the update.

Hope this makes sense.

As of writing this, the chest is not spawning and hasn't been for the past couple days and you cannot get past the wall without doing that quest first. Hopefully they will get that working soon.

I am also hoping I am describing the right quest :)

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:13 pm 

I figured it out, one guy gives out the quest to kill Iku Dai, the guy at the start of the dungeon gives out the quest to actually access and get past the barrier.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:32 am 

Make sure that you pick up, complete and turn in all the quests given to you pertaining to The Temple of the Ancestors. Don't skip any. Then on your way down to the fire wall you have to kill several ulvari. You should get notifications in big blue letters across your screen saying something like "you smear the blood of the ulvari on your armor" (not sure of exactly what it says). Once you've killed enough mobs you'll get another notification that you've smeared enough blood upon yourself. Then you can go down to the fire wall, click on it, and it should go away and allow you to enter. Good luck!