Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some of the classes in Vanguard have a third resource pool they can draw on for their power. Each one of these are specific to each class.
- Paladin use Virtue Points for their most powerful abilities.
- Druid Phenomena Points can be used to cast more powerful spells.
- Clerics have Turning Attempts which they use for their Turn Undead spells.
- Monks channel Jin through their bodies to become living weapons, dealing powerful melee attacks.
- Discipes also channel Jin, but they use it to restore their allies.
- Some Necromancer and Blood Mage spells consume Hit Points in addition to Energy.