Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some of the classes in Vanguard have a third resource pool they can draw on for their power. Each one of these are specific to each class.
- Paladin have Virtue Points
- Druid Phenomena Points can be used to cast more powerful spells.
- Clerics have Turning Attempts which they use for their Turn Undead spells.
- Discipes and Monks both channel Jin into their bodies to become living weapons and deal powerful melee attacks.
- Some Necromancer and Blood Mage spells cost Hit Points in addition to Energy in some casses.