Rifts are a quick way to get around Telon. Various rifts are unlocked when you reach various levels and the cost to use them is based on the teir of the destination. To use a riftstone you simply need to interact with the stone by either double-clicking or right-clicking it which will bring up the riftway map where you can select your desired destination. Simply click the gem icon of where you want to go and you will instantly be whisked away!
On the riftstone map there are differntly colored icons. The color indicates something about the location that riftstone is in.
- Purple - Major city hub that all levels can teleport to
- Green - Low level areas players level 10's* and up can teleport to at the cost of 40
- Light Blue - Mid level areas players level 20's* and up can teleport to at the cost of 4
- Yellow - High level areas players level 30's* and up can teleport to at the cost of 16
- Red - Max level areas players level 40's* and up can teleport to at the cost of 40
- *see spcific riftstones for exact level requirment
The Rift Keeper is an ethereal being found by lower level Riftstones to help instruct people on what the Riftway is. They can offer some simple quests.